Manhattan based firm with a focus in sustainable design is looking for an intermediate architect to join their team.
About this role
An award-winning firm that focuses in sustainable and socially responsible design is looking for an intermediate architect to join their team.
- Contribute to design and construction documents under the supervision of senior staff and partners on new buildings and rehabs.
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members on mixed-use, education and multi-family projects.
- Lead on coordination with external consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 4-7 years of professional experience across all project stages.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation are desired.
- Time management skills and ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience or interest in sustainability is a big plus!