Revit Contractors for the New Year!
About this role
A prestigious and well-respected architecture practice is seeking several mid-level Architects or experienced graduates to assist on world class projects. Based in the CBD, this practice is well known for outstanding design outcomes across a range of different sectors including high-end multi-residential and hospitality. To be considered you will have solid Revit skills particularly in the documentation and coordination phases. You'll be a confident communicator and enjoy the collaboration process. This is initially a contract role with great potential to extend.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- Previous experience on large scale projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of Revit proficiency
- A strong design and technical portfolio
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as
- A fantastic CBD based studio
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team
- Opportunity to extend or turn permanent
- High hourly rate