Senior 3D Designer - F&B Retail
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior/associate-level 3D designer with an international retail group. This will suit an experienced visualiser and holistic thinker with excellent time management. This practice is looking for someone who is willing to travel to Europe HQ initially . This is a three-week contract with the possibility to extend further. All travel and expenses paid.
- Take concept/design packages and translate them into 3D visuals.
- Working to tight deadlines on photo-realistic visuals.
- Understanding of design documentation and language.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the design team
Skills and Experience
- Willing to travel.
- Strong experience in retail design, advantageous food-related retail projects.
- Proficient in SketchUp, Adobe Suite, Cinema4D or 3DsMax.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Bilingualism is an asset - fluent German would be a particular advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to work client-side with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.