Fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist with an influential practice.
About this role
- Six-month fixed-term contract.
- Busy City office supporting the marketing/comms team.
- Coordinate and produce high-quality creative content.
- Responsible for: media outreach, award and survey submissions and events.
- Support the practice’s communications, marketing and business development strategy.
- Write effective communications materials, media pitches, social media posts.
- Coordinate internal communications.
- Identify and track award and survey opportunities to showcase the practice.
- Track media activity.
- Create and maintain distribution lists: media, client and prospective clients.
- Coordinate exhibitions and events.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable and relevant experience in PR, communications, or marketing within architecture or design or similar industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Production of high-quality and visually stunning presentation materials.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe CS/InDesign and Photoshop.
- Highly organised with strong time management.