About this role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Urban Designer to join a new architecture and design studio in San Francisco. This firm has won many awards for the built environment all over the world and is looking to open up a new office in the Bay Area. You would be joining an elite organization that prides itself on producing innovative, cutting edge projects.
- Project manage mid-large scale projects in close consultation with the Principals of the firm
- Develop the design, documentation, and coordination of projects
- Management of client relationships and projects
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in urban planning
- Proven project experience working on mid-large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leadership and management skills
This is a great opportunity in a stimulating design-led environment. You will be working in a supportive studio with like-minded excellent designers around you.