About this role
Award-winning Downtown Los Angeles studio is seeking a talented BIM Manager to take a leadership role. You will be building up their entire BIM system, including providing support, assistance, support, training, mentoring and model reviews.
- Develop BIM standards and management systems within the office
- Assist in developing documentation and workflow process standards
- Conduct reviews of models for accuracy and coordination.
- Create and maintain template files
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Provide regular guidance to project teams as relates to BIM production;
- Coordinating interface with design consultants;
- Active participation in studio tech committee;
- Keep studio leadership informed of new technologies and advise on integration.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Leadership abilities and proactive problem solver.
- Excellent skills in Revit and Dynamo, as well as topographic modeling skills in AutoCAD and Rhino