Project Architect - Mixed-Use
About this role
Acclaimed Los Angeles architecture firm is seeking an experienced Project Architect to join their collaborative design team, with a focus on large-scale, mixed use projects. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to lead and manage an architectural design team and provide technical support from SD to DD on complex projects
- Lead and manage construction document review and construction administration phases
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in construction documentation
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Understanding of building code and life safety requirements
- Experience in large scale, mixed-use Type I projects
- Strong understanding of building systems, materials applications and construction techniques
- Architectural license preferred
- Proven ability to oversee and manage project teams
- Previous experience working with an Architect of Record
- This firm pays your entire premium for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid vacation days and 7-9 public holidays
- 401(k) program with employer matching!
- FSA Plan
- Life and AD&D Plan
- And more!