Landscape Designer - China Projects
About this role
Acclaimed Los Angeles architecture firm is seeking a Landscape Designer with 2-5 years of experience to join their collaborative design team, with a focus on large-scale, mixed use projects. Effective communication skills are key to this role, as you will be interfacing with project teams, outside consultants, firm leadership, and clients on a regular basis.
- Work alongside the Project Manager in all aspects of design and documentation
- Contribute to projects through all project phases
- Produce presentation drawings and graphics, as well as construction drawings and packages
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a landscape designer
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Lumion and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in large scale, mixed-use projects
- Great communication skills
- Strong graphic presentation skills, hand sketching ability required
- International experience desirable
- Fluency in Mandarin desirable
- This firm pays your entire premium for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid vacation days and 7-9 public holidays
- 401(k) program with employer matching!
- FSA Plan
- Life and AD&D Plan
- And more!