Architect - Higher Education & Commercial
About this role
An award-winning European design studio is seeking a talented Architect to join their new office in Los Angeles. You will be joining a highly creative team and will be working on a variety of higher education and commercial projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious architect looking to advance their career and grow within an impressive studio.
- Work on a range of project types with an emphasis on a new higher education and commercial project
- Work closely with the Studio design Principal
- Review as well as produce concept, planning, and technical drawings and specifications.
- Lead coordination with clients, stakeholders, contractors, and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture
- Minimum of two-year post-graduate experience within the US
- California Architectural registration preferred
- Proven experience working for design-focused firms
- Good working knowledge of Revit
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious architect looking to create innovative one-off projects and progress their career within a forward-thinking leading design firm.