Senior Project Manager
About this role
A global visualization studio seeks an additional Project Manger for its NYC studio. The role acts at the communication point between the client and the creative teams. This is a varied and interesting role and you will be responsible for a range of concurrent projects. This is a busy, creative environment and it would be a great step for someone with an interest in architecture.
- Interpretation, communication and translation of the client brief with the Creative team
- Management of the life cycle of the project from a scheduling and timing perspective
- Anticipating issues before they arise and communicating proactively with the client to mitigate them
- Strengthening and expanding relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Communicating with clients to establish goals and budgets, ensuring a high standard of work and cost-effective solutions.
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in account management across visualization/rendering, architecture or related creative fields.
- An understanding of technical architectural drawings and terminology would be beneficial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills.