Technical Revit Architect/Technologist
About this role
Exciting opening for a technical architect or technologist to join a highly sought-after London studio to help them deliver several significant UK housing and education projects project in Revit. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. You will have the opportunity to bring your technical design, detailing and Revit knowledge including some modelling and coordination to a fun and busy team.
- Joining an existing team to work on stage 4/5 of UK projects across education and housing.
- Building the Revit model, developing and coordinating GA's.
- Liaising with manufacturers and subcontractors.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect or architectural technologist with significant UK experience at stage 3+ in Revit.
- Strong housing and/or education (schools) project experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Experience working with a range of construction methods and facades including, GRC, curtain walling and brick.
- Excellent Revit knowledge essential.