Middleweight Designer - Mixed Sector
About this role
The successful designer will work across sectors, mostly in hospitality and residential, both in the UK and internationally. The practice is a team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation, combining heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors working collaboratively across typologies and territories. The successful candidate will be working on world-class projects from the day they join.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as guide more junior staff.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D packages including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) and the ability to deliver drawing packages.
- Working knowledge of FF&E.
Skills & Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Experience in high-end residential and hospitality.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Good drawing skills to technical drawing stage.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage.
- Experience of running a small project may be beneficial.