Senior Project Architect
About this role
This award winning New York studio is seeking a talented Studio Director to take a leadership role. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in leadership role on high profile projects and have excellent references. Strong design skills, CAD proficiency and organizational understanding of BIM required.
- Lead ground-up design development through to project completion
- Lead and motivate team members.
- Oversee multiple projects through development
- Oversee the management/coordination of design and contract documents.
- Manage and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Ensure all projects are meeting key deadlines
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- Architectural License preferred.
- 15+ years of post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in NYC ground up projects, particularly multi-family residential sector
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and zoning.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and familiarity with Revit and Sketchup
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.