About this role
With two current locations and a further one in the pipeline, this architecture practice is looking to welcome a switched-on, proactive facilities assistant to the team. This is a role for someone who thrives on having a highly varied role.
- Daily health & safety maintenance check around the office floors.
- Schedule and monitor minor office maintenance and repairs.
- Arrange office and meeting room set up.
- Monitor and maintain heating/cooling in the office.
- Set up AV equipment for meetings and functions.
- Address IT issues and trouble shooting (eg. printers).
- Manage suppliers of office stationary, refreshments and tech equipment.
- Receive and distribute postal packages.
- Execute bi-annually tidy of all storage and archiving stored information.
- Auditing and recording of office assets such as IT equipment.
Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keen to attention to detail.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
This role is 30% admin based and 70% on your feet. The ideal candidate should like being a hands-on and a confident problem solver.