Senior Interior Designer - High end
About this role
One of Melbourne’s leading design practice’s is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their creative team. The collaborative studio based in the heart of Richmond’s design hub undertakes high-end projects in sectors of private residential, hospitality, hotel, multi-residential, retail, health and wellness on a local and international scale. You will be required to lead projects from concept through to completion working collaboratively with the tight knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver some incredible projects across the globe.
- Senior role responsible for leading projects and the interiors team
- Lead projects from concept through to completion
- Highly engaged with the design culture
- A client facing role
Skills and experience
- 7 years professional experience
- Team leadership skills leading large projects through all stages
- Strong 3D software skills – preferably ArchiCAD.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- You are highly engaged with design culture.
Benefits and culture
- Beautiful office based in Richmond’s design hub
- Excellent annual leave entitlements
- Great mentorship from the directors