About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for talented account manager to work in their buzzing north London office. They are seeking someone who is client-facing, resourceful and responsive.
- Represent the business in a friendly, helpful and hospitable manner to clients and new customers.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing advice to clients regard projects.
- Receive, interpret and delegating briefs for all parties necessary.
- Select and manage third party agency partners and suppliers.
- Managing timelines and budgets on project production.
- Creative copy writing.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent client liaison skills are essential, previous sales experience an asset.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- A hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Previous event management skills an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned company where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and friendly team.