Architectural Technician - Vectorworks
About this role
A dynamic and design-led studio based in charming north London is on the lookout for an architectural technician experienced in residential projects to work on a distinguished London-based housing project at construction, and a student accommodation project.
- Work within a tight-knit and talented team to aid delivery of construction packages for a high-end residential project and student accommodation project respectively.
- Work collaboratively with the team and manage process within the RIBA stages.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards is desirable.
- Fluency using Vectorworks.
- Must have worked on UK projects previously and have an artistic flair.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Vectorworks-proficient architectural technician to join a studio at the top of their game, and who pride themselves in collaborative design excellence.
Revit Technicians - Immediate start
Start ASAP with a renowned, international practice. Grow your career on high-profile projects, and bypass the city (city-fringe location). Initial 4 month contract on offer with potential to extend or turn permanent.