Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
About this role
This well-established architecture practice has a reputation for creating striking architecture. Centrally located in Melbourne’s CBD, the award-winning studio buzzes with activity and creativity. An opening has come about for a talented Delivery Architect with strength in contract administration and site execution for large scale public realm/ community projects. The successful Architect will be a resourceful registered Architect, with an eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply your talents and bring amazing projects to life!
- Initially work on the back-end construction phase of a large-scale institutional/ public project.
- Act as superintendent to the contract execution, and manage builders and consultants.
- Direct technical staff through documentation changes.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification in Architecture
- Current Victorian ARBV Registration
- Previous experience leading the delivery of large-scale projects, with a minimum $200M budget.
- High Revit proficiency a bonus.
- Extensive construction knowledge
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
Benefits & Culture
- Add an award-winning practice to your resume
- Work at a central CBD location
- Utilise great EOT facilities if you walk or cycle in
- Join a large, positive team where collaboration is key
- Embrace opportunities for professional development