About this role
Are you a positive, proactive problem-solver? A top-performing A &D firm is seeking a driven, innovative team-player with phenomenal communication skills.
As a Marketing Assistant, you would be supporting the marketing team in all areas of planning, executing, and tracking of marketing collateral, as well as strategies and campaigns for both internal and external efforts. This process involves organizing and developing materials in response to requests for qualifications, proposals, or presentations and may include research, brainstorming sessions, draft reviews, production, and document submission.
Marketing team members are expected to know all firm processes, concepts, and information that could provide insight and assistance to any role at the firm. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Coordinator and plays a role in maintaining the brand within the industry through a creative approach to employee and client touch-points, occasionally requiring light travel between offices.
RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with writing, graphics, layout and production of presentations, qualifications, RFPs and RFP responses
- Upholding and educating others about brand standards
- Creating and maintaining staff resumes, business cards, etc.
- Supporting in-house special event activities promoting company culture
- Sourcing articles and writing content for company’s social media channels
- Providing general marketing related support, including administrative support and CRM updates
- Adhering to deadlines while maintaining project schedules
- Adobe creative Cloud; InDesign preferred
- Excellent nuanced written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of discretion and diplomacy when handling confidential matters.
- Strong creative, artistic, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- An extreme attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in high stress or high-pressure situations
- Can accept and process constructive feedback and new ideas
- Experience in change management