About this role
A specialist east London residential practice is looking for an experienced architect with UK housing experience to run a variety of exciting projects and new commissions. Joining a team of six, the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the practice will be readily available. The role would suit a confident individual who wants to grow their career on award-winning residential and housing sectors from start to finish.
- Day-to-day lead on new-build housing projects of up to 35 units.
- Produce feasibility, planning and technical information.
- Liaise with client, authorities and contractors.
- Supervise work on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect.
- Experience working on medium-density UK housing projects at RIBA stages 1-6.
- From a design-focused background with the ability to realise the vision and concept of projects.
- Experience working with LHDG.
- Expert technical and construction knowledge with coordination experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.