Marketing & Communications Assistant
About this role
Exciting award-winning architecture and design studio are looking for a passionate and creative marketing assistant to join their team. Working across their high-end boutique design projects, this is an excellent role for a marketing or graphics graduate.
- Writing copy for articles, journals, promo materials and competitions.
- Management of all social media channels and company website.
- Liaise with PR & comms team, reviewing of SEO, digital marketing.
- Work collaboratively on development and implementation of practice marketing strategy.
- Work closely with leadership team to ensure brand guidelines are consistently implemented.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage, especially within architecture or design.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Highly organised proactive individual.
- Strong and clear communication style.
- An eye for detail in text and graphic layout.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Adobe CS & MS Office.
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of social media platforms e.g. Instagram LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and multitask.