Senior Transportation Architect
About this role
Leading NYC design firm is looking for a Senior Transportation Architect with 10+ years of experience.
- Coordinate tasks across several projects, providing management of internal staff working on all phases of design.
- Participate in the delivery of domestic transportation project
- Lead in production and coordination of documentation
- Lead coordination with external consultants and internal team
- Ensure project milestones are achieved
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- 10+ years' professional experience
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is preferred
- Knowledge of transportation projects
- Proven experience of large-scale, complex projects at early stage and construction documentation stages
- Project experience using Revit
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate, comfortable with leading teams of 5-12 people to run projects from conception to completion.