Feasibility Specialist Architect
About this role
Leading NYC design firm is looking for a Feasibility Architect with experience of pre-design, zoning and feasibility studies.
- Conduct research into NYC zoning constraints
- Prepare feasibility study documentation to present development site potential
- Lead in production and coordination of presentation documentation
- Coordinate with internal team and external consultants
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture or Urban Design
- 3+ years' professional experience focus on pre-design stage
- Proven experience in NYC rezoning projects
- Knowledge of large scale complex projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to join a leading NYC studio.