Ground-up Building Architect!
About this role
This award winning New York studio is seeking a talented Project Architect to take a leadership role.
- Lead in design development through to project completion
- Oversee the management/coordination of design and contract documents.
- Manage and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Ensure all projects are meeting key deadlines
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- Architectural License advantageous
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Proven experience in NYC ground up projects, particularly multi-family residential sector
- Strong knowledge of NY zoning and building codes.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and familiarity with Revit and Sketchup would be a plus but not essential
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you're talented, motivated, and a superstar project architect - apply today!