Customer Service Project Manager
About this role
Leading Lighting Design company is seeking a customer service-focused Project Management to join their Irvine team. A successful candidate should be passionate about establishing relationships with manufacturers and customers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the electrical distributor receives the highest level of customer service.
- Possess the ability to plan, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple project orders.
- Coordinate details between the electrical distributor, manufacturer and SCI Sales & Specifications teams.
- Expertly handle a heavy order, email and call volume promptly and professionally.
- Formulate product options to meet specifications, budgetary requirements and achieve shipment deadlines.
- Provide post-sales support and reconciliation.
- Participate in continued product training and attend industry events as necessary.
- Responsible for arranging and filing supporting documents.
To Be Successful in this role you:
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all the SCI product lines, pricing structures, and terms and conditions of sale.
- Hold the capacity to manage tasks and timelines, upholding quality service to meet strict deadlines.
- Should possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
- A strong background in Customer Service Project Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
401k program, profit sharing, bonus program, Health Insurance Program, Dental and Vision.