About this role
Premier lighting company is seeking a diligent, organized Specification Coordinator to join their Irvine team. As a Spec Coordinator, you will responsible for creating and processing a variety of project specifications, through close collaboration with our Manufacturers and Spec Sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This individual should ensure the specifier receives the highest level of service through expert project management.
- Possess the ability to plan, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple project specifications.
- Formulate product options to meet specifications and budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate details between the specifier, manufacturer and Sales & Specifications teams in a helpful, efficient manner.
A Successful Candidate Should Possess:
- A thorough understanding of all the product lines.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, which will help this individual coordinate among different divisions.
- The ability to present and communicate effectively in a group setting.
- The capacity to manage tasks/timelines while delivering quality products and superior service.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
- Design, Construction or Engineering related experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years, in Lighting Design, Distribution Project Management, and/or Design Construction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business or other commensurate degrees.
Benefits:401k program, profit sharing, bonus program, Health Insurance Program, Dental, and Vision.