Senior Landscape Archtect/Technician
About this role
The successful applicant will have considerable experience in similar roles, including experience in site work, reviewing documentation and coordinating a team. They are seeking individuals with strong technical knowledge, preferably in Revit. You will be working within a supportive team and have the mentorship and guidance of a Principal but also the opportunity to shape the future of the landscape team and its future.
- This role gives responsibility for quality of design, documentation and co-ordination of projects including management of team resources, program / budgets as well as client relationships
- Lead design reviews, initiate research on innovation and achieve excellence in design outcomes, reporting to the Principal;
- Client facing skills are a must as is confident presentation and communication skills as you will be involved in contributing to key decisions throughout the lifespan of a project.
- Show initiative in identifying problems and leading solutions throughout the design and construction process;
Skills and experience
- A degree in Landscape Architecture and Registration as a Landscape Architect;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Landscape Architectural practice
- Revit skills a must
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Excellent client facing skills, enjoy engaging with clients, consultants and authorities.
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian standards
- Outstanding record for delivering projects through all phases including detailed documentation to competition
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to motivate and interact well with staff and consultants
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to keep the project and team running smoothly.
- Ability to show initiative, robust personality and a can-do attitude
Benefits and culture
- Outstanding reputation for its team culture
- They bring exceptional talent and knowledge to every project they undertake
- Excellent mentorship and career progression opportunities