Senior Workplace Designer - Contract
About this role
This contract is for an initial three months with strong potential to extend and would require travel to site. The successful candidate will be confident in running a project, as well as having experience with French building regulations and French-speaking skills.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Great knowledge of London’s and Europe's high-end office furniture market.
- Act as a design custodian, ensuring the build is in accordance to the design intent. Guide junior members of the team.
- Oversee design team and liaise with site team in France.
- Understanding of building regulations in France.
- Ability to produce detailed design documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Willing to travel.
- Strong experience in workplace design. A background in hotel and hospitality design would also be advantageous.
- Proficient in Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Bilingualism in French is essential..
This is a unique opportunity to work client-side with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.