Talented Mid-Senior Interior Designer
About this role
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented mid-senior designer to join a leading, forward-thinking design firm. The successful person will have proven project experience working on workplace projects and will have worked for award-winning design firms. The position is a remote position located anywhere in the US and would suit someone looking for flexibility whilst still being able to work on some of the world's best projects.
- Develop concept and preliminary workplace designs
- Assist in the preparation of client presentation documents.
- Coordinate with the technical staff in the main office with the preparation of detail design packages.
- Keep abreast of trends, ideas, and new materials
Skills & Experience
- Proven design experience working for top tier design firms
- Accredited degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication. Must have the ability to communicate at all levels remotely
- Great ability to work remotely
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be committed to completing tasks and following through.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work remotely with an elite team and work on top projects all over the world. Excellent salary and benefits for the right person.