Senior Design Architect - Luxury Residential
About this role
Specialising in private and multi-residential projects, this medium-sized practice is looking to find a passionate 2IC to work collaboratively with the Director. The successful Architect will have high-level Revit proficiency together with an extensive local residential portfolio. Join a team committed to creating inspiring and functional architecture, and design and document existing and new projects across luxury single residences, townhouses and apartment projects.
- Lead private and multi-residential schemes
- Drive projects from start to finish
- Direct and inspire small project teams
- Engage with clients and consultants
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Proven and extensive local residential portfolio
- High level Revit skills and technical proficiency
- Keen eye for design and a design-focused skill-set
- Strong, local construction knowledge
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits & Culture
- Work alongside with the Director in a 2IC position
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Park your car - great parking facilities
- Bypass the CBD: inner-city fringe location
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.