Architectural Graduate / Project Manager
About this role
This exciting, creative practice is seeking an experienced and driven Graduate/junior Project Manager to join their team. This is an excellent northern beaches based opportunity in the hospitality and residential sector. This is a company with rapid growth and a healthy client base.
- Liaise with Construction Managers
- Front-end Client liaison
- Create concept design options and visualisations
- Design documentation for Building Approval / Tender / Construction packages
- Project Management and material procurement
- On-site responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Architectural qualification
- Project Management qualification a bonus
- Understand how to work ISO systems
- ArchiCAD Proficiency
- Hospitality and Residential project experience beneficial but not essential.
- A great attitude
Benefits & Culture
- Great Northern Beaches location
- Working on beautiful projects from concept to completion
- Great team and friendly atmosphere
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.