About this role
This role will suit a self-starter with a proven track record of working on large-scale projects locally.Your day to day will see you assisting the Project Lead in the production of documentation at design development & tender stages in Revit. Experience documenting public sector and education projects and knowledge of BCA would be highly regarded as well as driving the project team in an award winning multi-disciplinary studio, known for their award winning work including high profile multi residential projects. This company offers the winning combination of design experience and energy underpinned by outstanding leadership and a strong project pipeline.
- Assisting in the delivery of architectural documentation packages through design development, tender and construction phases
- Collaborate with a Principal architect and wider team
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders
- Hands-on role
Skills and experience
- You will be a champion for design integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Hold an impressive portfolio of work including education and multi-unit residential.
- Approx. 2-5 years' local experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- A solid understanding of Australian standards and BCA's.
Benefits and culture
- Pride themselves on giving back to the community
- Studio offers leadership programs and opportunities
- Friendly office dog