Vectorworks Technical Design - Contract
About this role
An internationally celebrated design studio, with a diverse portfolio of interior design work, is on the lookout for a Vectorworks technical designer to join a growing team.
- Produce design documentation for schematic design, construction and bespoke joinery.
- Strong understanding of drawing standards.
- You will be working across a range of sectors including hospitality, retail and leisure.
Skills & Experience
- An advanced proficiency in Vectorworks is essential.
- Experience in SketchUp and the Creative Suite is advantageous.
- Efficiency and ability to work to project timescales/deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, team player with a can-do attitude.
This role offers a designer the prospect of working within a collaborative London design studio and the opportunity to gain a strong level of responsibility across projects. Apply with your CV and technical design portfolio to be considered.