Senior Designer - Client Side
About this role
This studio is currently working on several projects, one the size of a town as well as other smaller projects in London. Given the scope of these projects, there is an opportunity to work across multiple sectors.
- Leading a team of two to three junior designers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate initiative with regards to design solutions and management of the team.
- Driving conceptual design outcomes with a strong sense of design leadership.
- Project budgeting, programming and monthly monitoring and reports of resource plans across varying projects.
- Liaison with design studios and contractors.
- Leadership guidance to the interior team and the ability to mentor junior staff.
Skills & Experience
- Project experience within a listed building(s).
- Demonstrate competent versatility across different project types, including, F&B Design, Hotel Design, Workplace Design or Retail Design.
- The ability to win work and have strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.