Senior Interior Designer
About this role
As a studio renowned for delivering inventive, contextual and elegant design this is a superb opportunity for a senior interior designer to join a busy and friendly team of professionals. Working on multi-unit residential projects, various residential amenities (foyers, gyms, cinema rooms etc) and buy-to-let designs, you need to be a creative all-rounder who can showcase a strong portfolio of work.
The studio is a sociable and collaborative environment where staff are encouraged, and provided with the opportunity to develop and progress.Skills and Experience
- Strong creative thinker with the ability lead the creative process and provide intelligent design solutions.
- Ability to communicate design ideas visually, have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- A confident presenter.
- Strong problem solving-skills, an eye for design detail and materials with a good understanding of, and the ability to comment on, workshop drawings and quality samples.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to assist/review the work of junior designers.
- Must have advanced Vectorworks, Sketch-up and InDesign knowledge.
- BA hons Degree in interior design/architecture.
Benefits include: 20 days holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, annual eye-examination vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Program.
In addition, the studio arranges regular architectural trips and factory visits to create both inspiration and knowledge in all areas of the business, as well as organising regular internal training and CPDs.