Senior Residential Designer
About this role
A superb opportunity for a talented and experienced senior residential designer has arisen at this award-winning studio in south-west London. This close-knit team of designers, interior architects and furniture designers produces timeless interiors within the residential sector.
Currently a team of ten, due to their healthy (and growing) project list, they urgently need a senior designer to come on board and hit the ground running.
- Engage with client to understand design brief.
- Create inspiring concept designs.
- Develop designs .
- Direct midweight and juniors.
- Confidently correspond with suppliers/contractors.
- Deliver projects on site.
- Travel to various project locations including US and Europe.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in and delivering high-end residential projects.
- Team-leading experience.
- Ability to provide conceptual/creative design ideas.
- Team player and can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign and ideally Esti Software.
This will be a busy role from the get-go therefore only designers who are confident in their abilities and have previously delivered gorgeous residential interiors will be considered.