About this role
A luxury furniture company is seeking a Studio Manager with a positive mindset who can identify challenges as possibilities for greatness. As a Studio Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing staff, budgets, and operations of the Los Angeles Office and Showroom.
To be successful in this role you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker that grows by helping other people set and achieve their goals. You are someone that thrives in a global team setting, loves a transparent company culture, excellent communication skills, and is able to identify and leverage each team member's unique set of strengths.
Ultimately, you’ll be an integral part of their sustainable growth agenda.
- Set and follow-up on employees goals and development agendas
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Improve and implement policies and processes
- Manage the hiring & screening process of new employees
- On-boarding and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve local operations and financial performance
- Maintain and follow-up on budgets
- Prepare and present reports for global management
- Experience with planning and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- General knowledge within different business verticals (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.
- Experience from the design industry or adjacent creative industry