Customer Service Representative
About this role
Our client is one of the most exciting stone suppliers in Australia and are at an exciting time of growth. They’re looking for a Showroom consultant to add to their successful team.This full-time role is showroom based, and the successful candidate will have experience in the design industry selling premium high- end products to Architects, Designers and end users. Working on Saturday mornings is required.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries
- Strengthen business growth, and identify and target new business opportunities
- Consult with designers, architects and end-customers for design and sales briefs
- Provide outstanding service and support to customers visiting Showroom
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a sales role with a relevant product
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Effective phone manner and communication skills
- Results driven, enthusiastic and customer service focus
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Outgoing can do attitude
Benefits & Culture
- A beautiful and dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Great commission structure
- Opportunities for professional development and training
Specification Manager - Architectural Acoustic Panels
Be a part of a forward thinking, sustainably focused company and be rewarded with a fantastic market salary and incentives. Join a market leader in textiles and advanced fibre technology.
Visual Merchandising Manager - Luxury Products
Put your creative flair to work! Strategically plan and implement visual displays across a luxury brand Australia-wide. Bring your passion and experience to a fun team with a global reach. Exceptional training and professional development opportunities, competitive remuneration.