Senior Revit Architect
About this role
This innovative design practice is currently looking for technical strong Senior Revit Architects and/or Technicians to join their award-winning team. Working across a diverse range of sectors, they are looking for an exceptional all-rounder who can hit the ground running and think on their feet. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously a must. This scheme will be delivered using Revit so it is absolutely essential that applicants are fluent with the software.
- Contribute to the Multi-Residential, industrial and aged-care project teams
- Work within project team on large-scale projects
- Liaising with builders, client and other relevant disciplines through all stages
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
- Production of working drawings, detailing and delivery
Skills and experience
- Completed architectural qualifications
- Excellent Revit skills essential
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation ability
- Team player with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Local on-site experience experience and knowledge
- A passion for architecture and design
Benefits and culture
- Multi-award-winning practice
- New and creative designs
- Great culture and friendly work environment
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.