About this role
A great opportunity has become available for an outstanding and experienced BIM manager. The BIM Manager’s role is to understand how Revit will effect project workflows and project management throughout the firm. You will help the firm to develop and implement new company procedures in regards to a BIM work flow and provide end-user training and support.
- Working on very reputable projects
- Play an active role in the on-going efforts to implement and support the BIM process across offices
- Aligning all aspects of project processes with in-house guidelines
- Part of a large project team
- You will initially be working solely on one very large project
- Maintain BIM/CAD procedures and standards documentation together with user guides for more specific tasks. This will include the creation of libraries, templates, styles, blocks and families
Skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of and proven practical background in Autodesk Revit and related BIM authoring software.
- Solid understanding of legacy BIM and CAD applications and practices.
- Enthusiastic and driven attitude
- A desire to work on landmark projects
- A passion for quality architecture
- Experience with large scale projects
Benefits and culture
- In-house yoga
- Social events and team activities
- Support for registration and Architecture fees
- Paid study leave
- Flexible working arrangements