About this role
An international practice is seeking a Senior Architect to works across health, education, community and workplace projects. A lovely mid sized studio with a global network of offices, and diverse culture and projects.
- Manage design and documentation across multiple sectors
- Lead and motivate teams of architects and technicians
- Manage project proposals and associated finances
Skills and Experience
- Approx. 10 - 15 years professional experience in design and delivery of projects
- Driving ambition to create high quality outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams of consultants
- Ability to use Revit is ideal
Benefits and Culture
- Work in a mid-sized office within an established, international network
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible working arrangements
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.