Senior F&B Designer
About this role
This is an opportunity to join a leading hospitality group - there is no house style but rather a consistent innovative approach to design. This studio is concerned with designing spaces that will make an impact and because of that ideas come first with generous budgets to support them. There is a position for a senior designer who would quickly find themselves working on iconic projects.
- The successful designer will be involved from the first day of the project working directly with the client to understand their brief.
- Lead a team of more junior designers and collaborate with the international teams as necessary.
- Directing contractors to ensure projects are finished to the required standard..
- Confidently pitching concepts internally and directly to the client.
- There is an expectation the designer will also manage their projects ensuring they are delivered to the highest standard.
- A strict understanding of budgetary considerations when designing.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the delivery of luxury hospitality projects.
- A strong understanding of trends within the hospitality sector and how they will inform the design process.
- A track record of leading a team of designers ensuring they adhere to the client brief.
- Technical understanding of how concepts can be delivered.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality, Residential & Commercial
Esteemed international design firm seeks an innovative and confident Senior Interior Designer to lead their luxury hospitality, residential and commercial projects.