Senior Retail Designer - Contract
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior retail designer with an international retail group. The successful candidate will have experience in retail product/ POS design.This practice is looking for someone who is willing to travel to Europe HQ initially or a designer who is already based in Zurich. This is a three-week contract with the possibility to extend further. All travel and expenses paid.
- Create concept for the retail fixture whilst adhering to project brief.
- Further develop this concept through hand-sketching and visualise it in 3D modelling.
- Produce the FF&E spec to go along with the fixture.
- Attend client meetings to present.
Skills and Experience
- Willing to travel.
- Strong experience in retail design, advantageous food-related retail projects.
- Proficient in hand-sketching, SketchUp, Adobe Suite. Bonus: Cinema4D or 3dsMax.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Bilingualism is an asset - fluent German would be an advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to work client-side with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.