Architect - Aviation
About this role
Established international firm with offices around the U.S. and Asia is looking to grow their Aviation Practice in their Los Angeles office. With several U.S. projects in the works, they are looking for Architects of all experience and leadership levels to join their team and help grow the scope of work to international markets.
- Develop & implement design solutions
- Work alongside the team on full life-cycle projects
- Generate full construction documentation
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience, experience in Aviation preferred but not required
- Registered architects encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience in all stages of design documentation
- Construction administration experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a great work environment.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.