Practice Leader in Architecture / Higher Education
About this role
With offices around the globe, this distinguished architecture, design, and planning practice is focused on creating unique, experiential environments which are at the forefront of the industry. This firm aims to expand it's reach in the higher education sector by adding a Practice Area Leader with connections within Higher Education in the Pacific Northwest. This person is a senior-level studio leader, adept at business development, and able to cultivate strategic relationships, while providing providing team and project leadership.
- Based in S.F., Portland, or Seattle, this person will grow the higher education studio in the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S.
- Build the firm-wide market reputation by presenting at conferences, written publications, and social media presence.
- Work closely with marketing, communications, and PR teams to provide vision for proposals and strategy for securing new project opportunities.
- An in depth understanding of the firm portfolio and able to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Licensed Architect with at least 15+ years of experience - including 5+ years experience in developing an office or studio.
- LEED accredited with a commitment to sustainability.
- Connected with higher education institutions and clients in the Pacific Northwest and Northern California areas.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly reputable design practice to leverage your career experience and join as a sector leader. Enjoy an industry-leading employment package, including competitive base salary, annual bonuses, profit sharing, retirement, healthcare benefits and more.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.