Architectural Job Captain - Mixed-Use
About this role
Collaborative firm in Downtown LA that focuses on mixed-use and multi-family housing seeks Job Captain to coordinate with contractors and the client. This fast-paced team focuses on creating quality buildings in Southern California, and takes pride in their ability to deliver beautiful projects with a high level of attention to construction detailing. Above all, they'd like to hire creative, self-motivated, quick-thinking individuals who thrive in a team environment and have strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Under the direction of the Project Architect, will translate design ideas into clear and concise architectural drawings
- Take part in projects from concept through completion
- Take on leadership on smaller projects, shepherding them through the various stages of design, documentation, and delivery
- Coordinate with external consultants
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in mixed-use projects
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proven experience in taking projects through SD, DD, permitting, CDs and construction phases
- Good understanding of construction techniques and building materials
- Experience in working on Type I, III, and V projects
- Licensed in California preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.