Junior Landscape Designer - San Diego
About this role
This design-centric architectural and interior firm focuses on creating individualized design solutions for higher education, public buildings, corporate workplace environments, advanced technology + life science clientele, multi-family residential developments, and mixed-use compositions, including hospitality. They are seeking a detail-oriented, ambitious Junior Landscape Designer with(0-3) years of experience to join their San Diego team!
- Basic-moderate construction document compilation
- Basic-moderate understanding of construction, planting detailing
- Basic-moderate plant knowledge to create a reasonable planting palette
- Confidence in presenting ideas to team and clients
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Revit is a plus.
- Enscape is a plus.
- Expertise in one or more of these 3 areas preferred: Excellent design skills Computer simulations and/or hand graphics, Sustainable sites initiative or LEED, Irrigation design, and construction knowledge.
- Having a sense of urgency and attention to details
- Having a goal towards completing the LARE and CSE
This is a great opportunity to grow within an established firm in San Diego with full benefits and career advancement!
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.