Lighting Designer – In-house Lab
About this role
An innovative architectural lighting design studio in San Francisco is seeking a Lighting Designer to join their collaborative and multi-disciplinary team. Get rare, hands-on experience in their in-house light lab and stay “current” with the latest lighting technology. The role presents an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading architectural lighting design teams with an impressive portfolio of award-winning projects that range from historical to cutting edge.
- Collaborate with a team to design lighting schemes
- Produce lighting designs drawings in Revit and AutoCAD
- Coordinate with lighting manufacturers and produce fixture schedules
- Produce lighting calculations in AGi32
- Work on wide range of projects, both domestic and international
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in lighting design required OR 2-4 years
- Degree in architecture, interior design, or related field
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, AGi32, and Bluebeam
- Bonus if experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Rhino, and hand drafting
- Creativity and the confidence to engage with manufacturers and representatives
- Team-oriented individuals encouraged to apply!
- Easy to get to office on public transit
- Competitive industry benefits, including professional development
- 401(k) plan options
This is a great opportunity for a designer to transition into the lighting design field.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.