Architectural Project Manager in Seattle
About this role
Award winning architecture/planning/design firm is looking for a Project Manager to join their Seattle office.
- Lead medium/large scale projects with minimal supervision.
- Develop design, planning and developing project ideas.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Oversee a team of designers.
- Review architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 15+ years' professional experience.
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation is preferred.
- Strong design,planning, management, and technical skills.
- Experience in medium to large scale projects in all phases of delivery.
- Previous experience through CA phase and leading coordination with consultants.
- Project experience using Revit.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for a career move to one of the country's best design firms.
Registered Architect for Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a design focused registered architect to join a boutique studio with a great work culture. Work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.
Architectural Computing Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Firm
Opportunity for a architectural computing graduate Revit guru to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.