Senior Interior Designer
About this role
The role will suit a highly capable, all-rounder looking to work with a multi-disciplinary team on both boutique and complex large scale projects. The role has the potential for significant career progression and business development prospects. You will need proven experience in a similar role managing all stages of a project and team management. A well curated portfolio of works will be essential for interviews. Strong attention to detail, use of colour and excellent space planning are ideal.
- Responsibility for setting the creative and conceptual direction for projects
- You will posses excellent communication skills to build strong client relationships
- You will be working on a variety of projects across sectors and dealing with international clientele.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Advanced Revit skills, must still be hands on with documentation
- Strong portfolio demonstrating previous experience in complex projects
- A sense of creativity and keen eye for detail
- Aptitude for detailing and documentation
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong client and leadership skills are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of local suppliers and contractors.
- A passion for Interior Design
Benefits and culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Central Sydney CBD location